Summer has ended, and the fall season has just started airing some of its line-up. In my opinion, fall usually has the most interesting shows one can watch. It seems that this year, there are quite a few shows that caught my attention besides the ones I’ve already set my mind to watch.
The list below are the ones I’ll be checking out this season as well as my thoughts on why I chose it. Bolded are the ones I’m pretty sure to watch.
Anticipation Rate: 5/5
- One Punch Man – A hype worth joining. The manga is amazing, I’m hoping it will be the same with the anime adaptation.
- Haikyuu!! 2 – A fan of the manga. I was impressed with their anime adaptation; I don’t expect anything less with the sequel.
Anticipation Rate: 3/5
- Noragami Aragoto – Tumblr hyped this so much back then. It was pretty average for me. Kamiya Hiroshi as Yato did draw me in, not gonna lie. But the prequel got me interested, and I like Bishamon’s character. Apparently, this sequel focuses on her more?
- K: Return of Kings – Since this was an original anime, we were basically clueless on what the hell is going on with the story. Kept me curious as I watched its prequel. Will see how this sequel goes.
- Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider – It didn’t really catch my eye, but happened to read that it’s a mystery series. Plus, Asana Inio designed the characters.
Anticipation Rate: 2/5
- Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai – Although it seems like another harem/ecchi series, I love girls with guns.
- Comet Lucifer – Adventure, fantasy, mecha? Not a bad combo. Beautiful, pastel colors definitely caught my eye too on its poster. Kind of reminded me of No Game No Life.
- Gakusen Toshi Asterisk – I don’t mind checking out shows with “characters with unique skills” trope.
Anticipation Rate: 1/5
- Dance with Devils – I’d probably read this as a fanfic though, but I wouldn’t mind adding a shoujo show to keep me occupied every week.
- Heavy Object – I tend to be drawn to shows tagged as action.
- Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen – Weird plot. Will see how this one goes.