Wow, I have been nominated by Keatle of Just Geeky Stuff. Thank you! I didn’t know about these things until now, so this is a first for me.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
- I think I may have attention span problems. I get pumped about an idea, so I do it out of impulse because it sounds so great in my head, but I don’t tend to stick to that activity for a very long time. It’s like just how I take up a new hobby is the same as how quickly I’ll drop it. People say that it’s common, but for me it’s for every single thing that I do.
Like blogging, for example. But hopefully, I’ll stick to this longer!(I just get bored easily of routine work.)
- I’m quite reserved if I’m still not comfortable with a person, but if I do, you’ll know that actually have a louder voice that even my family always nags me to tone it down a bit.
- I have two more week of summer classes, and I’m officially done with uni FOREVER. #amen
- The one thing I wish I can make as a career in life is traveling. Unfortunately, if I were to do solo traveling, people might think I’m a lost, runaway child because of my 155 cm height and petite frame that often makes people think I’m only 15 even though I’m already in my 20s…
- When I first watched Kuragehime, it may have influenced me as to why jellyfishes are my favorite aesthetically beautiful animals.
Nominations: (I’m still quite new to the community so I don’t know a lot of people and blogs, unfortunately. So I’ll just be tagging those that I’ve lately known. I hope you guys don’t mind though!)